We want to boost positive impact startups that work on reducing divides that cause unequal opportunities of any kind and on environmental sustainability.
In order to do so, we are looking for innovative projects in which technology and connectivity have a relevant role, and which address existing problems in one of the following areas (although not exclusively):*
– Elderly people
– Caring for people
– Rural depopulation
– Low connectivity, rural or urban areas
– Protection of vulnerable groups
– Environmental sustainability
*If your startup is working on other types of digital or environmental divides, please send us your application so that we can evaluate it.
– Have at least one office in Spain
– Have a validated and economically sustainable business model, with a Minimum Viable Product (MPV) already in the market.
– Have a minimum full-time dedicated team.
– Work on the development of a Proof of Concept (PoC) of a technology-based or connectivity-based service/product to address the challenge.
– Be active participants, committed to the programme, sessions and trainings.
What do we offer?
A 5-month systemic impact acceleration program in which we will be active participants during the entire process. The objective will be supporting projects in the definition, execution and measurement of a Proof of Concept that will help developing the project.
The program includes:
Sorry, the call is currently closed